This blog is no longer being updated. Last post was “Farewell”.
For those times when you have nothing to blog about.
10. Scan your email inbox for forwarded messages and copy the most lengthy of them all. Paste.
9. Sit in front of your computer and stare at the monitor while a screensaver runs. Then write how your eyes are getting red or how your head is feeling dizzy. Also mention your typing speed.
8. Type with your thumbs only. Tell that you typed likewise. Don’t correct the mistakes. Mention your typing speed here too.
7. Explain why you don’t like extremists. Give reasons why you would go on extremes for eliminating them.
6. Write about your job. Tell how you plan to conspire against your employer and take over his firm.
5. Rewrite the essays you used to write in school. Examples include ‘A Rainy Day’ and ‘How to Polish a Pair of Shoes’. Tell how your teacher always used to discourage your creativity.
4. Blow your own trumpet. Tell how handsome/intelligent/rich you are.
3. Give the scientist inside you a chance and discuss that new invention which has been clouding your mind for days. Prove how this invention will save the world from everything (including Bush).
2. Talk about your past days. Describe your childhood or teenage. Give psychological reasons for what you have become now. (Hint: blame the strict school environment).
1. Write ‘Top 10 Ideas for Blogging’.