Tagged by: Bhaijan
For procrastinating bloggers (like yours truly, for instance), a tag does come up as a blessing. For more explanation, follow the link to Bhaijan’s blog and read the starting lines. They very well describe my own situation too.
Three things that scare me
- Bad news
Three people who make me laugh
Three things I love
- Sipping hot cappuccino while watching the sunset on a winter evening
- Watching random people in a public place. (No, I don’t stalk them afterwards.)
Three things I hate
- When people assume something on their own that I did not say or imply
Three things I don’t understand
Three things on my desk
I don’t have a “proper” desk. Will my computer table do?
- Used Internet prepaid cards
- Few coins of Rs. 1, 2, and 5.
- Loads and loads of work.
Three things I am doing right now
- Eating kaajus
- Listening to Akon’s Lonely
- Thinking of how I can make answers to this tag more interesting
Three things I want to do before I die
- Tour the world
- Become a better person
- Do something really, really good, and thus contribute, however little, to the society
Three things I can do
- Procrastinate. I am a champ.
- Twirl a pen in circles repeatedly using my index and middle fingers. Pretty cool, actually!
- Run. Fast.
Three things you should listen to
- Birds chirping in the morning
- Your inner self
Three things I’d like to learn
- How to say ‘no’
- Talking sensibly
- Self control
Three favourite foods
- French Fries
- Russian Salad
Three beverages I drink regularly
- Fruit juices
Three TV shows I watched/books I read as a child
- Dhuwan — the amazing PTV serial
- Ishtiaq Ahmad novels. Abbu ji publicly blame them for my spectacles.
- NTM’s 7 pm cartoons shows (Thundercats… ho!)
Three people I would like to tag
Apologies if you’ve already been tagged…
- Untamed Desires