10. Why is the nail cutter always misplaced?
9. Why does the song, which took almost 45 minutes to download on your dial-up internet connection, turn out to have a quality inferior than your 15 years old tape recorder?
8. Why does the ice-cream/juice/salan/fit-any-sort-of-food-here has to fall on your white shirt?
7. Why is it so difficult to realize that the professor is talking about cache performance when he says, “If I have 5 misses, what is the penalty of each miss?”
6. Should I be worried that googling “nadia khan birthday special” directs people to this blog?
5. Should I be flattered that “top ten handsome of the world” is doing the same?
4. Why does an Apple MacBook Pro cost a hefty USD$1,999?
3. Am I the only one who thinks that telephone lines/mobile phone networks should provide the facility of electrocuting those callers who after hearing a “hello” respond with a “Who are you?”?
2. Why is the Earth round and not flat (so that we could push so many people off its edge)?
1. Does any of our so-called leaders give a damn?
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>in your comment.
[/p]. To write an English word/sentence within an Urdu paragraph, wrap it between
[/w]. To write an Urdu word/sentence within an English paragraph (or to write your name in Urdu in the ‘Name’ field), wrap it between
[/w]. More details and examples are here.