This blog is no longer being updated. Last post was “Farewell”.
- Working on two computers simultaneously is fun. Specially when you start typing using the keyboard in your lap and find out that you should actually be using the keyboard on the desk.
- Repeating the above again and again is more fun.
- Architects who design hallway doors without a consistent push/pull scheme should be hanged.
- Superman: Red Son is good!
- Traffic lights magically obey open sesame! between 0700 and 0730 hours.
- Wearing a seat belt while driving makes your feel important.
- Missing a post-sehri nap gets back to you really bad.
- Tasting strange iftar dishes sent in by the neighbours without getting credible information about them (the dishes) first is not a good idea.
- Zardari should really learn how to keep his mouth shut.