… that make my life worth living.
So, yeah, it’s a tag. Passed to me by Falsa. And even though she didn’t tag anyone in particular in her post, she left a comment here and told me that she had tagged me and that I “better do it”. Many of you have already asked me to update (I am sorry, by the way — I just don’t feel like writing anything these days *sighs*), and this tag finally gives me something to write. (Yes, I know, I didn’t write anything on this Independence Day, which has always been giving me something to write about for the last 6 years.)
Here we go then. 7 things that make my life worth living.
- My family, and my friends. They cheer me up when I need them, but they also keep me in check. I know I can count on them.
- Saturday evenings. One of my most favourite times of the week. I mean, how cool is knowing, after enjoying a whole day off, that you have the next day off as well?
- View from my home’s roof. Seriously. Have a look yourself.
- My computer. Okay, that’s a pretty nerdy thing to say. But I really am grateful for my computer. And for technology, in general.
- Cooking my food. Disclaimer: I am a bad cook. And I can’t do anything in the kitchen except fry/boil an egg, boil a challi/bhutta, and use the microwave oven. But still, it feels good to cook the food you’re about to eat.
- The ability to laugh. I don’t know how I would have lived if I hadn’t known how to laugh.
- The ability to think. Okay, I might have lived without knowing how to think (because I sometimes think too. damn. much.), but it sure is good to be able to think and sort things out. Well, most of the things.
I tag everyone.