This blog is no longer being updated. Last post was “Farewell”.
10. Why is the nail cutter always misplaced?
9. Why does the song, which took almost 45 minutes to download on your dial-up internet connection, turn out to have a quality inferior than your 15 years old tape recorder?
8. Why does the ice-cream/juice/salan/fit-any-sort-of-food-here has to fall on your white shirt?
7. Why is it so difficult to realize that the professor is talking about cache performance when he says, “If I have 5 misses, what is the penalty of each miss?”
6. Should I be worried that googling “nadia khan birthday special” directs people to this blog?
5. Should I be flattered that “top ten handsome of the world” is doing the same?
4. Why does an Apple MacBook Pro cost a hefty USD$1,999?
3. Am I the only one who thinks that telephone lines/mobile phone networks should provide the facility of electrocuting those callers who after hearing a “hello” respond with a “Who are you?”?
2. Why is the Earth round and not flat (so that we could push so many people off its edge)?
1. Does any of our so-called leaders give a damn?